The rad line-up of fine wine producers will feature
- Steve Flamsteed from Giant Steps,
- Pete Dillon from Handpicked Wines
- David Bicknell from Oakridge
- Keppell Smith from Savaterre
- Tyrrell’s team
Each winery will be pouring a range of Chardonnay wines from across Victoria and NSW, and you will get the opportunity to taste, chat and buy award-winning and highly allocated wines.
Party kicks off from 6pm to 8pm, so get out the footy shorts or grandmas gumnut sweater and come soak up some wine, snags and tunes. Come and find out why Chardonnay is the OG (original grape) and hear direct from these legendary producers.
FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 20 premium Chardonnay from 5 iconic Australian wineries
- 'Kath and Kim' inspired Australian snacks (including a little baby cheeses statue)
- A photobooth
- A DJ playing nostalgic Aussie tunes
After the tasting finishes at 8pm, you are invited to kick on at the cellar door for a Kath and Kel level dance-off. You’ll be spewing if you miss it. Prize for best dressed – channel Kath and Kim for inspo.
Tuesday 22nd October
Handpicked cellar door
50 Kensington Street, Chippendale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Must be 18 years of age or over to attend.
Tickets not refundable once purchased.